INNATE is a community-oriented screen printing and design shop. This means that we try to interact and build with our community as much as possible. In fact, INNATE was founded upon the awareness of the abundant and immediate creative resources in our community, and feeling the obligation to showcase it by any and all means. When it comes to t-shirt art and designs, we are never surprised by the caliber of accessible talent and quality that exists in all of you. If a light goes off and you feel the need to share your idea, feel free to submit your idea for review and we will contact you if it gets us excited.
From there the process will unfold as follows:
1. Art work is reviewed on a regular basis
2. When a design is chosen, the artist is contacted.
3. Design is finalized between INNATE and the Artist, and a trial run of 25 shirts is produced; five are given to artist and the remaining 20 are sold at INNATE and online.
4. After the trial run has sold through, INNATE and Artist discuss further terms-
A. INNATE makes an offer for exclusive printing rights.
B. INNATE offers a royalty to the Artist to be determined at time of negotiation.
5. At that time, a time-sensitive contract is mutually agreed upon and business proceeds.
You can also submit your artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org